Monday, April 21, 2014

Beauty Counter

Recently I was given a GREAT opportunity to try a wonderful, new to me, skin care line. The woman had me at "all the Victoria's Secret Angels use it". Anyways, Beauty Counter is seriously one of the best things that has happened to these pores. I used the products for about a week and the day after I stopped couldn't wait to jump on board and order them for myself. My favorite product that I tried was the exfoliator. I love that scrubbing feeling but sometimes feel like my face is getting ripped apart. This products did not give me that reaction AT ALL. It was sooooo well balanced with a light super pleasant scent! 

If you're interested in giving it a shot be sure to comment below and I can put you in touch with a distributor! 

All the products to sample came in this cute little pouch. The best part??? That's SIX months worth of awesome skin care! 

xo meg_era 

No comments:

Post a Comment