Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Men in the Fashion World






Hello everyone! So, I really feel like men can get left behind in the Fashion World and because of this, I wanted to make it a point early on to show that guys can be just as fashionable as us girls. Above is my boyfriend, who in the spirit of Valentine's Day, did me a solid, and posed for our purposes! The look he's wearing is 100% classic. Seven jeans do not go out of style... Accents like the cuffed legs, corduroy shoulder pads, and suede Clark's pull this outfit together. Personally, I think when it comes to men, a pair of dark jeans and a fitted shirt will always make them look and feel put together. It's the patterns you choose and what you use to accessorize that sets the outfit apart! 

P.S.- I do not recommend wearing your suede shoes in the snow for more than the purpose of a picture!! (boys...)

xx meg_era

No comments:

Post a Comment