Thursday, February 13, 2014

RED



Happy snow day everyone! I can imagine everyone is dreading going to school tomorrow as much as I am... With tomorrow being the most romantic day of the year, I wanted to hit you all with some RED. Normally, I am a huge fan of "all black everything" because I'm convinced that's just one of the many endearing qualities of being a "bad bitch". Well this bad bitch just happens to like bright colors as well. I chose to pair my bright red, textured, skater skirt from H&M with a fur vest and long sleeved crisp white crop top to go out for dinner. I love to dress up, so if I'm going out at night I just assume to go for it! Red lips might not land you any kisses, but they'll boost your confidence and show that you aren't afraid to be the "baddest". Those of you who love fur (faux of course!) feel free to comment below and show off your style!

xx meg_era

No comments:

Post a Comment