Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kendall Jenner xx Marc Jacobs



Marc Jacobs is my all time favorite designer... I have loved his intricacies and unique style for longer than I can imagine. In fact, his relatively new make up line has be completely obsessed. To make it even better, this season he chose Kendall Jenner (a young Kardashian) to walk on the runway at New York Fashion Week. Kendall is ON FIRE. I will admit, I love the Kardashians. Say what you will but they're my muse (whether it's guilty or not). Kendall took on a whole new look though. Her eyebrows are bleached and she wore a wig for the show. This young model also showed off the goods with an extremely sheer top leaving close to nothing to the imagination. That's high fashion- taking risks and finding beauty in the most interesting of pieces. Marc Jacobs is not afraid to make a statement. I can't wait to see more of his collection for this season, and look for more updates on my blog as I find them!!

xx meg_era

No comments:

Post a Comment