Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lil' Steve



Happy Almost Spring Everyone! I'm so eagerly awaiting the warm weather, going to the beach, sipping on Del's, and just summer in Rhode Island all together! I had to get it out of my system just a little bit by stopping by Narragansett Town Beach. I was all bundled up but it was beautiful! Lately I've been completely obsessed with Steve Madden.. Don't ask me why, I just am. In the pics above- My glasses, jacket, and boots are all his! The jacket is a dark green with black pleather sleeves and it's absolutely my new favorite. One of the things I love most about Steve Madden is that his clothing is so well done and sophisticated but still can be edgy and stylish! I decided to pair my jacket with maroon jeans. Dark colors go together so well and I honestly don't know why people don't take more advantage of that! Separate yourselves from those who haven't embraced colored jeans yet and go get a pair! I promise you will not be disappointed. I'm hoping this is one of the last times I'll have to be bundled up on the beach this year! CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER (and all its new trends (; !)

Tata For Now!!

xo meg_era

No comments:

Post a Comment